Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Signing Off

I was planning on sharing some things (quite a few actually) with you all before the wedding (which is in 4 days) but The Man threw a rather uncalled for temper tantrum the other day(which had nothing to do with me or the wedding, but rather the computer not doing what he wanted it to do and instead of walking away like I told him he needed to do, he slammed it shut) and just happened to break our LCD screen, so there is no way for me to do anything per our computer and after today I'll be on vacation from work, so I won't get to post things until after the honeymoon.

With the wedding in 4 days and no computer to use, it has been rather stressful for me who still had some things to do via computer. Thank god I finished all the big things[like our programs] last Friday! As for the other little things I had wanted to do, they may not get done, but the fact that they won't get completed will not ruin my day.

I can't wait to marry my little temper-tantrum throwing man on Saturday and it actually looks like it's going to be a very nice day!



xoxo,
see you when I'm a Mrs.

1 comment:

  1. that sucks!
    but our wedding is so soon!!!!!!!!
    So exciting!
    Have a great August 8th and I will too!!!!

    ReplyDelete