Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tick-tock, tick-tock

It's true what they say.

At first time was moving slowly, like a snail, and I had all the time in the world to find inspiration and to pack away pictures of what I wanted and drempt of for the day.

That has all changed. The time just seems to move much quicker the closer I get to our wedding.




While most of my projects have been or have plans to be completed in the near future, there are still a few things I need to make some time to do.


I'm going to come out and tell you that I kinda suck and I'll be complaining a little bit about it but its my own fault.

I need a clutch. STILL.

I've blogged about it before, I know, sorry that you are once again being tortured by my unableness to make up my mind and indecisiveness.

The problem is, I hate clutches. Hate. If it was a normal purse I know i'd use it again and I'd be find with spending money on something nice. However with a clutch, I know I will never use it again and I don't want to spend a lot of money on it, but at the same time I don't want it to look like it came from the $1 store eventhough I would be completely content paying only a dollar for it. hehe.

Oh wait, did I mention this clutch I need if for the rehearsal dinner? yeah. I got my wedding clutch already, and for that I spent a whopping $8. So I'm really looking for something around the same price point for the rehearsal. I would use it for the rehearsal too, but it is pink and totally will not match my lilac dress.

I'm in search of a white clutch.

I found a few at the mall yesterday as I ran through the mall in a desperate search on my 30 minute lunch break. I went to every store that would possible have clutches, and there was only one store that really had a selection. The selection consited of 3 different options, all of which were not very cute, and were $30. Say what? I'm not spending $30 on a white clutch that is hideous.

puh-lease.

So today, I did an online search and I found a white clutch I love.



It is a Saugus handbag from bestbridalprices.com and it is $41.00. I love it! And this week only they are allowing a 10% discount on handbags-use code Handbags to get the discount.

problem solved. But wait....

Just before I was going to purchase it, I saw that it would take 1-4 weeks to get to me after the processing time! I don't have that long. Since the wedding is in 10 days (t-e-n) the rehearsal is in 9, and I will need to have it in my hot little hands in 8. *sigh*

I also found a cute clutch on the Dessy site which will also take much to long to get to me. It seems I may have waited to long to purchase anything online and I find this super annoying since the stores here apparently don't sell clutches!

maybe I can get the Man to carry my lip gloss for me. What do you think-- have you attended an event sans-clutch? how did you carry the necessary "stuff" a girl needs to carry? And why are department store clutchs so darn ugly and expensive?

No comments:

Post a Comment