Monday, July 27, 2009

Bachelorette Sneaknyness

Holy moly my wedding is in 12 days! how did that happen? One day it was months and months away, and the next day I get an invitation in my mailbox to my bachelorette party that is this Saturday!

I know what Part of the Party entails. My day will start out in Saratoga at noon at the Saratoga Racetrack where I will hopefully win tons of money to spend on the honeymoon!


I told MOH Cooper that I wanted the girls who weren't 21 yet (my sister and the man's sister) to be able to be involved in my day somehow too.



After the racetrack we are going to head to downtown Saratoga (sorry non 21 girls) for a little bar fun. Those are the only two details I know about. Oh and I know MOH Cooper has been sending out secret e-mails containing all the details to the invitees, but I don't know what was included in the super secret e-mails...

Then this morning I received this in the mail


it's a T-shirt and it's sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute (and it totally says "bride" under the date but I apparently folded it and didn't notice it wasn't showing in the picture). I can't help feeling that it is somehow going to be included in the bachelorette festivities, but I have yet to be informed of what it is for. No one will tell me.

did your bridesmaid do something sneaky and fun for your bachelorette?

2 comments:

  1. 12 days! 12days 12 days! Holy Crap! :-)
    I am soooooo excited! Are you?! It is coming up so fast.
    Just think...there is only ONE weekend left until it is our wedding weekend. August 8th needs to hurry up! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SUPER excited. I so can not wait for it to come, and I can't believe this is the last weekend before our big day!!!

    ReplyDelete