Monday, July 27, 2009

Running out of steam

I am having a hard time staying focused right now. With the wedding in less than two weeks, while I should be working on these:



I'm really finding myself unmotivated and unfocused.

I started to make a practice program tonight, but unhappy with how part of it was turning out, and sick of sitting in front of the computer staring at the design I'm not completely happy with, I turn to blogging about it instead while I watch "House Bunny" on cable.

productive? not really.



The wedding program is supposed to be simple. Something not everyone even has. I could totally not make them but I want to have them, I just don't want to make them myself right now.

I have all the supplies, but I'm having a hard time with the "Ceremony Order" and I'm getting frustrated about it. We are not having a religious ceremony and I it is harder for me to put into words in the program because of this.

Does anyone have any ceremony program advice? what exactly should be included?



2 comments:

  1. I am stuck at the same point LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know it's not just me! I'll be posting about my completed ones soon though, stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete