Saturday, July 18, 2009

Shop 'till you drop (part deaux)

I was on a mission. A mission to find a rehearsal dinner dress, a clutch for the wedding and some clothes to wear on the honeymoon in Jamaica.

I'm not used to spending money on myself because I usually don't, and while I was considering buying the purple dress from Macy's, I also was on the look out for a cool bridal clutch.

Now, not being used to spending money on myself, I didn't want to spend a lot of money on a wedding clutch that I know I won't use again.





When all the bridal clutches you love cost upwards of $50.00 it sets in that you are wasting your money. If I knew I would use it again, and get the use out of it that I should, I would happily shell out the dough, but I'm just not a clutch kind of gal.

Then it happened, while at Boscovs, I spotted it right away.

The perfect shade of fuchsia. Perfect because it's beautiful. Perfect because it is the same color as my shoes. Perfect because it is so me. Perfect because it was on sale. for $17.95.

I grabbed it and debated if I dared but a clutch that wasn't white. My mother instantly decided I should because it's me. And I agreed. I brought it up to the counter to purchase it where I found out it was on mega sale and rang up at $8.50. sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Clutch.Check.
done and done.

I also scored some great deals at JC Penny on some super cute sundresses for $15.99 and some great deals on some tanks at Old Navy.

How have you scored some great deals for wedding attire/accessories on a shopping trip?

No comments:

Post a Comment