Monday, July 13, 2009

TARGET Rocks my socks.

I have always loved Target. Everytime I've needed a cool gift, Target has been there providing it for me. So when it came to getting some gifts for our little ones (the Flower girl and Ring Bearer) Target popped right into my mind.

In an effort to get the gift picking out behind us, I decided to stroll on over to Target this weekend to see what they had in store for me.

I have to preface this by saying I apparently had a shopping problem that day.

I walked into target and immediately checked out the $1 items and kept finding cool things. I wanted to get the kids something they could use to entertain themselves during the day. There were googles, beach balls, and some dry ease boards there... all for 1! These were things I knew the kids would like. Since they are brother and sister and I know how they are, whatever I got for one, I had to get for the other.

After browsing the 1 items I headed back to the toy section in search of dry erase markers, crayons and some paper. I found a whole bunch of really fun cheap gifts for the kids that I knew they would adore. I snatched them up and kept on going. I found everything I wanted and more. I splurged one one of those velcro catch games which I split between the gift bags, one for each.

I left Target with a full basket and an empty wallet!

The flower girl has one extra gift that the ring bearer does not. I had my sister, mini-me, make her a necklace and earring set. They came out super fab.

The necklace and earrings are made out of two different colored pink swarovski bicone crystals and some 2mm silve balls.

Have you found any great gifts for your ring bearer and flower girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment