Thursday, July 2, 2009

To have and to hold

As The July 4th weekend comes upon us, I am reminded of two very scary things:
1. I'm one step(year) closer to the big (dreaded) 3-0 (my birthday is on the 4th)
2. Our wedding is soooooooooooo soon (a month and a few days away)...

and one very fun thing: Our one year engage-aversary is on the 4th!





Let me rephrase one thing, the wedding and marriage part isn't the part that scares me, but it's all the things I have left to do that are driving me insane. I feel like for every one thing I accomplish, ten more things pop up in it's place. And right now, time just seems to be moving at warp speed, never quite allowing me to catch up to where I'd like to be. Anyone else experiencing the warp speed like me?


Anyhow, I've decided it's time to make a final decision on what I'll be holding at the wedding (besides my new husbands hand that is..) and I seem to be having a hard time deciding exactly what I want.....and the main problem is that I can't find one in WHITE that I love for less than $500......


I found one I loved at zappos

....and then I saw the price tag. Dang! So not even close to being in the budget.

These are my contendors at the moment:

Up first is this cute little number that I would love to have. The problem, it only comes in hot pink. It would match my shoes and be super fun to have, but I'm still not 100% sure. I'd also like to put a flower on it which might dress it up a little and make it fit in more...
*Found on ebags
Up next is another cute one I found, but it only comes in light pink. Not exactl the right shade of pink... but i think the cut is so cute. Why oh why can't it come in white?





*Found on ebags
The last one I found is from the dessy site. It's reasonably price and comes in an assortment of colors.... so technically I could get white, but I don't know if it's tooooooo ruffl-y.


This last one I found at target online. It comes in white, it's cheap, but i'm not sure if it looks bridal like enough... and it's made of polyester and cotton (i wanted silky goodness) but then again, i could get a cute satin flower to add to the front of it to dress it up... (now that I'm looking at it more it kind of reminds me of the one I liked from zappos)


Which one would you pick, or do you have a suggestion for something better?

No comments:

Post a Comment