Monday, November 16, 2009

Vows with a View: Shake your groove thang

My DJ had a hard time getting people up and dancing- at first. Some of my friends and I had to be the first one's out there, enticing others to join us. Once people were on the dance floor, they stayed, and danced and danced and danced. My DJ did a great job keeping the beats flowing and everyone happy.

Some of the guests needed a little liquid encouragement, and it was Hot Mama's hubby to the rescue:


I loved that my aunts and uncles were out there shaking it

We knew our friends would be out there on the dance floor

And I didn't realize my parents would be dancing ALL NIGHT Long. They were so so so very cute!
In fact, my mama danced so much that she threw her hip out and couldn't walk for a week! Now that's commitment!

My new husband had no problem shaking his butt on my mama


Partner in Crime and I got down and dirty
And I'm not sure how it happened, but before we knew it a circle had formed and everyone took turns dancing through the middle. Sort of like a dancing initiation. This is my girl A and I working it in the center.

As the night went on, the dancing got a little naughty
I managed to save a few dances for my groom
Best. Night. Ever.

2 comments:

  1. I love the dancing shots...so fun (and funny). Hope you had a videographer capturing some of that, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Beever- we actually decided not to get a videographer, but it is something I wish we had had!

    ReplyDelete