Thursday, November 12, 2009

Vows With a View: So You Think You Can Dance?

After the drama of our guests being taken away by ambulance, my groom came back in and so did everyone else that was attending the "fallen" guests and we did what everyone wanted us to do, we continued the party.

First things first, we needed a little help relaxing after the drama of the night before, the excitement of the ceremony being "real" and the drama of the guests being taken away by ambulance, so my groom and I headed to the bar to get a little helper.

And we were ready to get the party started after that.

My daddy and I danced to "I loved her first" He picked the song and I knew it would make we cry. Instead of crying I talked to him the whole time, and we joked and laughed and had a great time.

Towards the end of our dance together my dad passed me over to my new groom, and he took my mom in his arms. It was a nice way to symbolize of his acceptance of my new hubby.


And my Hubby had decided to let his mama pick the song he'd dance to as well (2 less decisions for us to make) and she chose Josh Grobin's "You raise me up"


And with all the formal dances done and over, it was time for something really yummy.
Up next-Did someone say Cake?

1 comment: