Thursday, February 5, 2009

Anxiety over......flowers?

In my previous post I said i wasn't much into flowers... which is somewhat true. I don't know the names of flowers nor do I like huge displays of them. I do, however, appreciate a good flower bouquet.


I think my problem when I went to look at flowers was that I just didn't do my homework. I had decided on lilies early on because I knew their name, and I do like them. Because it was hard to find bouquets and I thought I knew what I wanted, I stopped looking. Ever since I placed my order, I can help but think that I can do better on the flower front. I'm having anxiety over flowers which isn't normal, and I think it's because I'm not happy with my flower order and if i'm gonna drop $$ like that, I should be happy right?

Since I have time, I decided I will probably change my order.

I have awhile to change my mind so it's not a huge deal, but I do need some help.

Let's start with the bridesmaids.
This is an idea that I am liking, a lot and currently toying with:

This is a bridesmaid's bouquet picture where each of the bridesmaids carry a different flower! I actually really like this idea and hadn't thought of it before- there are hydrangeas, peonies, tulips, roses, and Gerber daisy's(although you can't see them all in the picture). I really like the one in front(I think it is hydrangea? but i'm not sure, whatever it is, I really like it).



I don't normally like carnations, but I really think this is quite cute!





These would be perfect for MOH Cooper:


and I also really like this Dahlia display*:


*ummmmmm, did you happen to notice the dress color, it's almost turquoise and look how Fab it looks with the hot pink-ness.



oh- snap. Here IS a turquoise dress with hot pink flowers. You like? I do too. There are three different types of flowers in this bouquet i could use on their own... sweet pea, tullips, and peonies(although I don't think any of them would be "in" season).




Ummmm, how did I never know this flower existed? hello sweet pea! I like you in lotion form, and now that I see you, I like you in flower form too. So pretty. And i like the name. Sweeeeeeeeeeeet peeeeeeeea.



I wonder, compared to what I already picked out, how these Single flower bouquets would stack up price wise. I'm going to have to do some research. fo' sure. I really think i may do the differeing bridesmaids bouquets. AND I think the pricing was affected by the price of flowers right now... right before Valentines day. *duh* so stupid to do flowers right now.


Now onto the Bride-
I think this is absolutely gorgeous for the bride. Blue bird roses, sweat pea, mini calla lily's, and orchids. Swoon.
This is a pretty bridal bouquet too. It includes, pink orchids, pink and white peonies, sweat pea, mini pink calla lily's, and light pink and champagne roses.


OR, what If I went back to my original decision of just orchids.. white and pink and oh so pretty! I never did ask how much that would cost, I just assumed it would be a lot(i'm sure it is, but it wouldn't hurt to ask).





Now that you've seen the choices, which bouquet look would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment