Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hello my name is Courtney, and I have a problem.


I'm a shoeaholic in hiding. I like shoes. I drool over shoes. I want to buy about 15 pairs of shoes right now, and not even ones for the wedding. Just cute ones I've come across on my wedding shoe hunt that could be used for special occasions but aren't quite perfect for the wedding.
Oh the wedding shoe hunt continues. I think I have to return my beloved amigas. After re-trying them on, I've decided they are too big. And I can't decide if I want a smaller size, or to just return. I think they are super cute and fun and I like them a lot, but I don't know if they scream wedding to me.

Now, here are some more wedding shoes that I like.



Fuschia and bling and summery. But again, not so sure if they are bride-like.





These are cute, but they may be a little on the wintery looking side..........
but these... oh these... these are at the top of my list right now.



Satin- Check; Fuschia- Check; Bridal-like Check. And as an added bonus, I'm loving the wrap around satin tied bow at the top. Loving.
Sooooo now I have to decide if I like these better than the amigas (which I think I do) and if I should get them instead. Oh, why can't shoe shopping be easy? Why can't I just by 10 pairs of shoes to wear for the wedding and wedding events?
How hard was it for you to decide on a pair of wedding shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment