Monday, February 9, 2009

A Hairy Situation

I have always dreamed of having my hair in an updo for my wedding day. I couldn't seem to find the right picture until I came across this the other day:


Updo #1


I think it's the perfect mix of romantic, sexy, and natural looking.

I also really like this:
Updo #2



and this-

Updo #3





I have been planning on having it all up for quite some time.

The other day Bridesmaid Hot Mama(and The Man's older sister) asked me how i'd be having my hair fixed. And I told her an updo, and the Man overheard, and got a little annoyed at the meer prospect of having it all up. He insisted on half up-half down because hair looks "stupid all up in a bun." I laughed that he thought of an updo as a Bun on top of your head with nothing more, but it got me thinking.... maybe half-up half down can be seen as a little more romantic....and i'm not opposed to it. In fact, I was secretely wanting to check out some more half-up/down styles. Seeing as how the Man is interested in the half up/down look, I thought i'd do a little research.

So i started browsing for some pics or hair i liked in the half-up/half-down style.

Half #1


Of course my hair would need to grow about 6" within the next 6 months for this to be achieved!

Half #2:




Half #3:










I am liking the half up/down looks too. What's a girl to do?


Well, I'm going to ask you, that's what! Make sure to vote at the top of my blog on which style you think would fit me best!

No comments:

Post a Comment