Friday, May 29, 2009

Better get a move on

Time has really snuck up on me here. One minute it was January and I have tons of time to complete all my crafty ideas and the next it is almost June. I still have quite a bit of work to do for my invitations, which should be sent out- oh right about next week. Serisouly, I need to get on the ball.

More annoyingly I have to also address all the envelopes (which I've been playing around with) and I have serious issues. First of all, I have pretty handwriting but I can't write straight when I need to. Second of all, I was going to do the whole '"print out the names and addresses and then trace them" like Jenn did, but that was not working for me either, they looked messy(I think my pen was too thick, serisouly it's a great idea and you should try it- it just didn't work for me). I've wasted a bunch of envelopes trying to get it right, but I still have not. I even went as far as trying to learn calligraphy from a book I rented from the library- this would have been a great help, but I'm no calligrapher. We can't afford a calligrapher and at this point I'm thinking I really don't care about the envelope. I may complete an etiquette f aux-pass and print them out with a fancy font on my printer.

Do you REALLY pay that close attention to the envelope you get in the mail or is all this obsessing over nothing?

No comments:

Post a Comment