Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's been awhile!

I'M BA-aaaaaaCK.

And our computer is finally fixed. A few weeks and a new motherboard later and it FINALLY plays nice with my printer. YAY. As any DIY bride knows, a printer and a computer are essential. In fact, I've been using them non-stop lately.

I'm in the process of uploading some pictures so I should have a good blog up in the next few days.

In other news, I've been working out non-stop to Jillian Michaels 30 Day shred and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and eating a healthy diet in hopes of dropping some poundage. I have not seen much movement on the scale and I managed to hurt my knee last week while trying to banish some fat which of course made my workouts pretty light last week(so not what I need right now). Despite the knee injury, I have managed to lose a few inches: one around my stomach, my waist and my thigh!

I DO feel like I'm building muscle.......which would usually make me happy, but it is not the goal right now. *sigh* In fact, I feel like my arms got bigger and I want them to shrink. I love Jillians workouts but I think they may be more for toning and gaining muscle than for losing fat. I'm not ready to give them up just yet because I am seeing really good results, just not exactly the results I was picturing.

Next week I'm starting a new diet/workout program which Hot Mama (The Man's older sister and one of my fabulous bridesmaids just got from her friend who is a personal trainer --and then she shared with me) and it is supposed to work really well for losing weight. I'll let you all know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment