Sunday, May 17, 2009

No Sleep 'till....

Since becoming engaged, I have had many nights where I just can not for the life of me sleep. Last night was one of them. I was tired and cranky due to horrible allergies I was having all day, and after I finally broke down and took some benadryl, all I wanted to do was get some sleep. But, as much sleep as my body wanted, my mind just would not let me get it. I tossed and turned all night, and awoke at 5am this morning. Yes, 5am on a Sunday, a non-work day, a day I should be sleeping in... and I'm awake earlier than I am on most work days. I fought it for an hour and tossed around in bed trying to get back to sleep, but it wasn't happening. So I finally got up to start the day.

I'm sitting here anxiously awaiting AC Moore to open and it doesn't open until 10:00am today. I have a new craft project in mind and I need to get something for it from there. Did I mention that I have been to AC Moore 4 times in the past 2 days? no... oh, it must have slipped my mind. I may be officially addicted to crafting.

My craft projects were officially haunting me last night. I know I'm not the only one tossing and turning these days-what keeps you up at night?

No comments:

Post a Comment