Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Egg-cellent Choice

For those of you Catholics out there, you all know Easter is coming up on Sunday. The other day I can across an excellent tutorial on dying Easter eggs. Now, it's not your typical "Pals dye in a cup" job, these eggs are super cool and sound quite easy to make(I haven't actually made these yet myself).

I can't help thinking that they would make for a unique and amazing centerpiece for anyone having an Easter wedding who is embracing the holiday into their decor or for anyone who is planning on using eggs in thier decorations. The end product depends on the silk you choose to use when dying, so the results are all in your hands. Play around with different silks until you create the colors and design you want.

So go ahead, head on over to the tutorial and enjoy creating some masterpieces of your own, you can thank me later.

Check out these pretties:




all photos taken from ourbestbites.com

No comments:

Post a Comment