Monday, April 13, 2009

I'm a browse-aholic

I'm a cheap shopper... normally.

I hunt down bargains and get great deals by using discount codes, free shipping codes, cupons...you name it- I've probably used it to save money.

Somehow, while wedding shopping, I seem to have thrown all my knowledge for "deals" out the window. Instead of hunting down the best bargain prices and deals, I find myself swooning and drooling over things that are much more extravagant, and out of my budget. I will admit that I've ALWAYS been drawn to things that are expensive, but usually I find a good deal on it, or I will find something similar for a better price.

These days I can't help but browse online at all the pretty summer dresses. I keep trying to justify purchasing these lovelies with thoughts of "I can wear that to a wedding related event and then I'll wear that again" or "i can use that all the time" or my favorite, "i'll need new dress up clothes for the honeymoon," when the reality of the matter is, I would like to think i'd have an occasion to wear these pretties to again, but I'm not the dress-up-all-the-time kind of girl, so i'm not sure if I would get the milage out of them. So for now, I'll just lust after them.

this is such a pretty turquoise! It would bring a nice splash of color to the rehersal dinner.



and I also think this would make a more elegant and cute rehersal dress

it's on sale now, but still a little more than I want to pay for a dress


Oh Betsy, what you do to me....seriously

would these not be fun to wear out to your Bachelorette party?




wow, can you tell I like pink?

If this came in my size and was about $300 cheaper, it would make such a cute shower dress...

*sigh*

Have you lusted over wedding attire that was just plain out of the budget?

No comments:

Post a Comment