Friday, April 3, 2009

It's Toe-riffic!

About 2 weeks ago, give or take a few days, I blogged about waking up with a "stiff toe," for lack of a better term. My toe just plain felt funny. It hurt, I couldn't bend it, and every now and then it would tingle, and oh how it hurt to walk on it. I originally thought it was from smashing the foot pedal on the drums for "rockband" too hard, but have since changed my mind. I vaguely remember doing it. I smashed my foot right into the stairs. I remember it hurting like it had never hurt before.... and then I went to bed and woke up the next day with the toe problem.


On Saturday I was convinced it was broken, as I was walking around a lot that day and in a lot of pain. However when i googled broken toe images, mine didn't look like those. It also wasn't bruised which is a sign of a broken toe. I decided it wasn't broken but that something was def. wrong with it and I had better take it easy for the week.

I have been being lazy and not working out at night because my toe hurts to walk on it so I definately can't run on my elliptical.

What this means is that instead of working out after work like I've been trying so hard to do, I have been playing around with wedding crafts. Table numbers in particular. I know it's a long way off, but I'm trying to get the small details out of the way now so when spring finally comes around I won't be stuck in the house.

At first I was thinking of making Table number illuminaries, but since I couldn't find the right cylindar vases and they were more $$ than I wanted to spend when i did find them, that I would try something else and see how that came out.
I was trying to have table numbers that were different than the normal paper number.
Here is a prototype table number that I made:

yay or nay?

Are you working on your little details yet? Have you stumbled across some good ideas for table numbers?

2 comments:

  1. That is really pretty! I love glitter and sparkly things :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I love sparkly things too.

    ReplyDelete