Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Vows with a View: The Ceremony

After the girls and I finished our formals with the photog we headed back to my room so she could capture the men. The men were late as usual, but it worked out well for me. I didn't have to worry about being spotted before the ceremony. The man and I had decided to wait until the ceremony to see each other. This was especially hard since we had a major fight the night before and emotions were really running high. We had talked on the phone earlier, but people were around both of us, so I slightly wish we HAD done a first look to get some much needed alone time, but I don't regret not doing it.

We headed back to my room for some champagne and mimosas, but alas, my nerves started getting the best of me and I couldn't get any down. Just as I was feeling like i might get sick, there was a knock on the door telling me it was time.

I was lucky enough to have three of my grandparents in attendance.


everyone took a turn walking down the aisle

The Man's sweet Parents
My beautiful mama
The bridal Party:

And then it was my turn and I my stomach was in knots. I'd like to say that the nerves ceased, but they didn't, not then anyway. And the DJ switched the music to the bridal march and all of a sudden the floodgates opened

(to be continued)
did you have an emotional overload right before walking down the aisle like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment