Monday, October 5, 2009

Vows with a View: Formal shots of the Girls

After a relaxing morning, I was ready for the picture part of the day. I must tell you now, I hate having my photo taken. I get nervous and smile big and it often corrupts my eyes and takes over my face. You'll be able to see the same smile in many of the pictures. Anyhow, Emily Johnston and Mary McDowell said it was time to go out in the gorgeous sunlight and have our photos taken.

One last look in the mirror



Walking to our spot



MOH, Hot Mama, Partner in Crime, flirty, mini-me, and college. Flower Girl is hot mama's little one(isn't she a doll)?

Bugs were getting stuck in her tulle!


I love how you can see the flower pomanders I worked so hard on and the paper lanterns I decorated in this shot.



In front of the fountain


On the green, in front of the lake


I'm ready.
Up next, the Guys

2 comments: