Friday, January 16, 2009

Hello Lover: The Shoe Debate

Once I had found my dress and had my colors, I began the search for the perfect shoe. My confession---I'm not normally a high heels gal. Although I drool over them a lot, my foot does not like these lovelies.

I love being taller since I'm a short 5'3"! So for my wedding, I have decided I will endure the pain and get some killer shoes (hopefully they won't really kill) . And I have jumped on the colored shoe bandwagon.

Before I even knew it was a trend I had thought about getting some hot pink shoes. It'll match my flowers perfectly, and since I love PINK, how could I go with all white?

Finding a hot pink shoe has proven to NOT be an easy task. I needed it to be the right color or pink, and I needed it to be sexy, and a little airy since my wedding is in August.

I found these shoes and I am currently in Lust with:

Christian Louboutin- oh how I love thee.... but i do not love thee price-tag.


And then there are my shoes. I found these, for a great price. They are slingbacks with a peep and a fabulous color.. and they were on sale for $15! So I splurged and bought them for myself. And I like them. They aren't Christian Louboutin, that's for sure...but they aren't horrid. I haven't decided if they are going to work or not yet, which could be a real problem (more on that later). But for $15 I think I can handle it if I decide on something else.
I have been searching for other hot pink shoes and came across some other lovelies which I am currently drooling over:

Hello Lover! Oh Stuart Weitzman, I like these a lot. Why must you tease me with your beauty and then torture me with your price?


RSVP- Kathryn, Sold at Zappos is a def. Affordable option. I'm liking this one alot too.
These are cute, and resemble the Christian Louboutins, but they do not come in hot pink, they come in light pink.

One of these shoes, just isn't like the others. Can you spot the pair that doesn't belong?

All the shoe's i'm lusting after have something that, currently, my shoes do not have. And to be honest, I never thought it would be something I desired, but it seems to draw my attention to them.......

After looking at more shoes I feel like I jumped the gun in buying mine. And I'm thinking of buying some different ones but also trying to justify spending $$ on more shoes.

How easy was your shoe decision? How did you justify the purchase if they were expensive?

No comments:

Post a Comment