Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Princess Me Finding the Dress Part 3

So my mom was so upset that she failed at her job of photographer that she wanted to go back to Danielles Bridal the next day and take some pictures for real. So I asked MOH Cooper if she wanted to join us, and she said yes... and Cooper took all the photos this time, to ensure that they were taken. I tried on only the dresses we had liked.

This was the one my mama liked-that I wasn't enthralled with... I just look a lot bigger in it and felt as if it didn't hide my flaws as well as the other dresses did... plus it didn't have enough bling.



And here she is.... My LOVE- Maggie Sottero (disgard the color as they didn't have white for me to try on). Oh the Satin.... how I love thee... Cooper and mama weren't too impressed with the dress.





(there is Cooper in the mirror background in the red shirt)

The consultant that was there that night kept telling me how she loved it on me. It was the more expensive of the two, and really I had no intentions of getting the one mama liked, I just tried it on and let her take a picture of it because she loved it. Oh yeah, and the consultant that was there that night changed the name on my sheet from the first girl that helped me tons the day before, to be her name as my consultant(because she thought I was going to get the Maggie)..... which I didn't think was completely fair.

I think In my previous post I talked about one more dress.... Private Lable by G that we found, but I was wrong when I posted that. While we were there, MOH Cooper took a peek at some other dresses and managed to find this one. This one wasn't actually found until the 2nd trip.



Check out that amazing train! And I loved the Detailing on the dress and how sparkly and fun it was... but check out the chest and how far out it is extending (HUGE) and disregard how this fits me because it's 2 sizes too small! Oh how I loved the beadwork. It was extravagant. This was a High contendor.


Did I find my dress here? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment