Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I like the Sparkle

I have always been attracted to things that have a little sparkle to them. I've never been a big pearl person. I like them, but I like sparkle/bling better. So when it came time to pick the jewlery for my wedding day, naturally I was drawn to the bling and this came as no surprise to those who know me.

Bridesmaid Hot Mama knew exactly what jewlery set I wanted and from where and surprised me with it as a Christmas gift. It is actually a lot more sparkly and beautiful in person than it is in this picture. This picture does not do it justice!



Because I was impressed with the quality, sparkle, and customer service Hot Mama said she received, I decided to order my tiara from the same place. After debating over a few different tiara's I settled on this one. It's cute, it's blingy and it would look good in either an updo or a half-up/half-down look. I wasn't dissapointed when it arrived in the mail. The man snuck a peek at it and liked it too.


I got both of these sparkly beauties at USA Bride and I wasn't dissapointed. In fact, I highly recomend this sight if you're still looking for that special sparkly necklace, tiara, or hair pin. They have a lot of other items too.


AND because I love you guys I'll share my cuopon for Free Shipping & 10% off Your Accessory Order (I think you need to spend a minimum of $100)
Enter Code: SAVE10

Expires: April 30, 2009


Happy Shopping.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the tip!
    When people say they have good luck with a store/site, I check it out. It's hard to shop online from a place you know nothing about. Really helpful with other bloggers give you tips like this. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, and no problem. I like it when people review stores as well!

    ReplyDelete