Saturday, March 7, 2009

They're Here, and they are Fabulous!

I never would have thought I would have had such a problem making a decision on my shoes. But when you think about it, the shoe decision is really quite an important one... after all you are going to be standing on them all day, so they need to be comfortable. And they need to be cute- because every woman knows what a cute pair of shoes can really do for her. That being said, as much as I liked my Amigas, I had to send them back. They were cute, yes, but they just weren't the ones and they were a little too big AND I found a different pair that I liked better.

So....

I got a new pair of shoes.

I think they are fabulous.

They came the other day. And I took a picture.....

from the front



and I'm so happy I bought these. They are really comfortable and sturdy and I can totally see myself wearing them all day long and being okay with them. It was a simple choice, shoes, but it took me buying three pairs before I found the ones. With finding the shoes I feel a huge sigh of relief.

Have you made a simple decision that just seemed to lift a huge weight off your shoulders?

No comments:

Post a Comment