Monday, March 23, 2009

We Rock!

I had BIG plans to finish a project I've been working on this weekend. I wanted to share with everyone, but alas, we had company on Saturday and then Sunday something else happened.


Sunday, after our company left, The man and I decided to go into town and take a stroll through Bed, Bath and Beyond (where I was hoping we'd register finally). We got there and began strolling around and I could tell the Man was just not in the mood to register. In fact, I truely believe him when he says he "just doesn't care" about kitchen stuff. He isn't the one cooking on a normal basis, so why would he like kitchen things? He told me he really isn't into registering and I honestly believed him when I saw how A.D.D. he got in the store.


We quickly exited the store without registering for anything, and went nextdoor to Best Buy. This is where we should register! The Man was in his glory here and we ended up leaving with a purchase.... we have joined the ranks of



Guitar Hero. We were going to get RockBand, but they were all sold out of the Rockband for the wii, but they had plenty of Guitar Hero's in store.

And as soon as we got home, we busted it out, and began the madness. I was one with the drums and singing and The Man was one with the guitar. All. Day. Long. we played.


We accomplished nothing except spending some quality time perfecting our band!


I woke up this morning without having finished my craft projects, with a soar throat (from belting out tunes for hours), and with a sore toe (felt like a "stiff toe" which may or may not be from the foot pedal on the drum set).


Have you found a creative way to spend quality time with your man?

3 comments:

  1. That is too funny! My fiance and I were hooked on Guitar Hero when it first came out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh yea.... we just got rock band so we could play together! it's great bonding time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We played last night for hours again! It didn't help my soar throat. :) Glad to see there are others out there hooked on it too. It really is fun!

    ReplyDelete