Saturday, June 20, 2009

Curses to my Feet!

I found the Puuuuuuuuuuuurfect pair of hot pink shoes for my upcomming bridal shower (next saturday). I found them online and promtly ordered them. I'm glad I did because I don't see the hot pink ones available anymore. Here is a store picture of the shoe, but mine are pink, hot pink.

I've been eagerly waiting thier arrival plus the arrival of two others that I just had to have while I was browsing the 6pm site.

Yesterday, they came. I was so excited, I ripped open the box they came in and promptly tried to put them on my foot. Yes, I said Tried. I did not accomplish this task. My foot, apparently was not thin enough to fit into the unusually narrow shoe (eventhough it said medium!). *sigh* so now, instead of being able to wear these beauties I have to bring them to the post office and ship them away. Only to have to go and find another pair of shoes for next weekend. I also need to ship back the pair of black shoes I ordered. I was begining to wonder if perhaps something was wrong with my foot, but the third pair fit perfectly, although those will not go with my shower attire.

I guess shopping in store it will be. I just find such cute ones online that I never see in the store.
Anyone else have shoe dissapointment when ordering online?

2 comments:

  1. It is so hard to order stuff online..even shoes
    I have had the same issue
    I got my shoes off Zappos....they did fit but I don't really like the look of them on my feet. BUT I have hit the point where I need things to just be DONE..and no one will see my feet...so I am keeping the dumb shoes haha

    ReplyDelete