Monday, June 15, 2009

You're Invited (The Breakdown)

I'm not talking about a mental breakdown that you might associate going hand in hand with Invitations, but rather the Cost breakdown.

My Invites were a little different cost wise since I won the invites from hellolucky!, but I thought I'd share my cost breakdown with you anyway. I could have just went with the Invites I won for free, but I had been dreaming of pocketfolds ever since I heard of their existance... and so the insanity began.

The cost breakdown:

50 invites & 50 rsvp's won from HelloLucky!(they actually sent me 62) = Free
100 Pocketfolds ($41.99/pack * 2 packs) from paperandmore = $84.00
2 Canson watercolor books bought from AC Moore= ~$12.00 (I used the watercolor paper to make the inserts, I cut them down)
3 Spools of Pink ribbon= $3.00
Double Sided Tape= ~$3.00
Glue Dots= $3.99
1" squares were scraps that I used my Gocco to put our names on and glued 1 swarvbski 5mm flatback crystal that I had left over from my cake topper= Free
Stamps= $80
A7 envelopes= $30 for 100* from paperandmore
RSVP Envelopes- $24.00 for 100* from paperandmore

*Hello Lucky sent me envelopes but I wanted to use different ones but don't worry, I'm getting good use out of the envelopes they sent me
**I needed 70 invites and had gotten sent 62, so I decided to print my own 8 on my printer using the watercolor paper I had.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total= $230/70= $3.29 each including postage

Yikes, it's a little more than I had wanted to spend AND I won free invites to top it off. I certainly thought I would have done better.

Did the cost of your invites please you or scare you?

No comments:

Post a Comment