Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Surprise for Me!

MOH Cooper called me the other morning inquiring if I could "fit her into" my weekly schedule. She knows I've been a little crazed lately. I contemplated saying I didn't have time because I have some things I'm working hard to complete before the weekend, well, really before tomorrow. Did I mention time is flying by at warp speed and the evenings never feel quite long enough to accomplish all that I want.

Despite my nagging mind saying "no no no need to finish project," my mouth said "yes." And I'm glad I did. MOH Cooper wouldn't tell me anything about out meet up so I knew she was up to something, I just didn't know what it was.

She texted me while I was at work telling me to meet her in a town nearby, but wouldn't give me the location. She had me meet her at the mall, where I got out of my car, into hers, and then she brought me to the super secret location.

I couldn't for the life of me figure out what was going on. Then we stepped out in front of a cute little spa and she informed me that we were going to get pampered. Since my Bridal Shower is this weekend, she made us appointments to get pedicures. The Maids were all in on it.

I have to say, this was something unexpected are really great that all the girls did for me. I wouldn't have spent money on getting one for myself right now with the wedding around the corner (actually, it was my first one and it was fabulous) so it was really thoughtful and sweet of them to all do that for me.


Thanks girls, You're all fabulous. And don't worry, I have a surprise of my own for all of you comming up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment