Monday, June 15, 2009

You're Invited (Part Two)

I'm going to reveal my invites. I'm pretty sure everyone has gotten them, and I've gotten such good feedback from those who have received them which makes me feel like all the obsessing was worth it.

Remember a few posts ago when I said I printed my envelopes and just didn't care anymore? Well, my grandmother thought I had written them all out in calligraphy, so I guess they did what they were supposed to. Fooled everyone, and it's my little secret that they were printed and not had written.

Since You've already seen the envelopes a few times, I'm going to start by showing you what everyone saw when they opened those up.

Here is my pretty Turquoise pocketfold :

the front


The back


I had a craft weekend back over the winter when the man went Wild Boar hunting with his friends. I created the little tag with our names on my Gocco. I used some scraps of Pearlescent white cardstock left over from our Save the Dates that I had cut down (I saved the scraps for this very reason) After Goccoing the design, (which was a little harer than I thought would be to line up) and after letting it dry, I used a pair of tweezers to pick up those little 5mm swarovski flatbacks (left over from my cake topper project) to glue them on.

I wrapped some pink ribbon around the outside to hold it shut (I used a little double sided tape right under the little card with out names) to hold the ribbon on and then I used a glue dot to hold the little 1" name piece on.

I love how my invites turned out.

Up next, the inside contents....


Have you obsessed over a project only to discover it was totally worth it in the end?

No comments:

Post a Comment